Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Cableless Vagina


This is a short, yet historic, transcript of a conversation from the NJ AOL Chat Room... note the cameo appearance by my bud Sjerseyboy aka "Sick Bobby" at the end....

____________________________


I KarJak l: Hey, Mare, where you from
Marebytes: I'm from my mothers vagina
Marebytes: any more questions?
I KarJak l: really?
I KarJak l: still live at home?
Marebytes: No, I moved out of her vagina more than 30 yrs ago
Marebytes: got kinda cramped and crowded
I KarJak l: do you miss home
Marebytes: 'specially when the 9th fleet came in....
Marebytes: Plus there was no cable
I KarJak l: what????????????
Marebytes: thats what sucked most
Marebytes: Cheap ass bitch and her cableless vagina
SJerseyBoy: I remember that fat albert episode where they all stole cable and laughed about it until the government cheese came out their noses
__________________________________________


After this..."Sick Bobby" and I liked the phrase so much we made a chat room on AOL and named it "Cableless Vagina" just to see who would show up... and they did...
The transcript from that room is over the top ! Will Post that soon....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are hilarious and I am pretty pissed off that you made me follow you just now.