Friday, November 11, 2011

MOO !


Moo... Moo I say... Moo....

Capn Morga:  Hello what turns you on?
Marebytes: i like cattle
Capn Morga: oh really tell me more
Marebytes: i live near this farm
Capn Morga: yes and??
Marebytes: they have steer
Marebytes: big big steer
Capn Morga: tell me more hun
Marebytes: i like to cut thru the field at night
Capn Morga: mmm yes and??
Marebytes: and violate them....with a potato peeler
Capn Morga: mmmmmmm 
Capn Morga: would luv to come and do it with you
Marebytes: once,,around the holidays..
Capn Morga: yes....
Marebytes: i shoved a small plastic santa up a cows ass !
Capn Morga: I live in Nj too 
Capn Morga: would you let me come and do it with you?
Marebytes: you like cows?
Capn Morga: does it make you very wet doing that to the cows?
Marebytes: wet,,yes,,sometimes
Marebytes: especially if i do it in the rain
Capn Morga: mmmm how would you like to be taken while you violate the cows
Marebytes: taken? no,,they tried to take me away once, but I ran faster
Marebytes: guess they caught on to the idea someone was doing their cattle
Capn Morga: ever use a strap on with them?
Marebytes: Are you kidding?
Marebytes: That's how I lost my favorite double ender.

No comments: