Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Kids Just Love to "Sit n' Spin"

or something................. ?
__________________


fan_of_azn: Would you like to sex chat or something?
marebytes: I'd like to violate your grandmom with the pogo stick I saved from my childhood
fan_of_azn: What?
marebytes: or perhaps put her on my sit n spin
marebytes: did u have one?
fan_of_azn: Pogo Stick...No...Sit and spin..Yeah
marebytes: granny?
fan_of_azn: Grandmom....Yes
marebytes: well hey..2 outta 3...you got it made
fan_of_azn : Right...Your in NJ....What do you do?
marebytes: I violate grandmothers with vintage toys
fan_of_azn:NICE...bye
marebytes: which are you opposed to...
marebytes: vintage toys..
marebytes: or grandmothers
fan_of_azn : NOPE...Violating
marebytes: or grandparents on the whole?
marebytes: you're no fun

1 comment:

Eric said...

That's fuckin' hilarious!