Monday, November 14, 2011

HGTV Crafters Posts ... Me & Sick Bobby

For some reason my old friend 'Sick Bobby' & I got a big kick out of riling up the ladies on the HGTV Crafters Bulletin Boards... something about those crafters...



Cork Rounds for Coasters
JudiNC
12/08 12:53 PM
Saw on Martha the Beaded Coasters (you can see them on MS.com and do search for "beaded coasters") ...can't find the cork rounds she used (even looked on Ikea.com since she mentioned that was were she had gotten hers). Having NO luck finding these...any help would be appreciated. TIA


Reply 12/08 01:31 PM
Subject: RE: Cork Rounds for Coasters
By: MareBytes
I find rolling up the cork rounds and inserting them into my anal cavity and then removing them a few days later gives them a wonderful color tint that just bring my projects to life...

(1 Normal response deleted)....

Reply 12/08 03:05 PM
Subject: RE: Cork Rounds for Coasters
By: JudiNC
thanks, Blondie for your info...I'll try Michaels. And to our enlightened "marebytes of hgtv"...I would suggest you refrain from such answers or put your answer and your "colorful" cork rounds so the sunshine doesn't bother them!


Reply 12/08 03:59 PM
Subject: RE: Cork Rounds for Coasters
By: MareBytes
wow
Judi you are so witty !!!It's hard to imagine someone who lives in a place where they marry their cousins and eat their young had the time to develop such a rapier wit (go ahead, I'll give you a minute to look up rapier)This is a public bulletin board, and if I find joy in having cork rounds in my anal cavity, who are you to judge???


Reply 12/08 04:12 PM
Subject: RE: Cork Rounds for Coasters
By: Sick Bobby
If we can go back to the original question for just a moment, can someone tell me where I can find a cork small enough to fit into the shaft of my penis?
Your help is greatly appreciated.


Reply 12/08 04:16 PM
Subject: RE: Cork Rounds for Coasters
By: MareBytes
im gonna suggest you start off with a small round and run it through the large end of a cheese grater ( the cork, not your penis) and see which cork shaving fits your personal needs best.Good Luck !!!! Let us know how you make out !


Reply 12/08 04:18 PM
Subject: RE: Cork Rounds for Coasters
By: Sick Bobby
While I appreciate the suggestion, my cheese grater got stuck in my dog's ass. How was I to know that a cheese grater couldn't be used to shave the dingleberries off his hairy cheeks!
Anyway, I do appreciate the help, and will try as soon as I get a replacement. That is, a replacement cheese grater...the dog is doing fine. Just a bit bloddied, is all.


Reply 12/08 04:29 PM
Subject: RE: Cork Rounds for Coasters
By: Anonymous
THE RUDE POSTERS HERE HAVE BEEN REPORTED TO THE BOARD MONITOR. YOU BETTER HIGH TAIL IT OUT OF TOWN!
_____________________________

(Yeah, like that worked...we carried this on and off for the last 5 years)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

incredibly gripping and incredibly well-written... I commend marebytes for not only the service, but for the account of it, which is really a wonderful read and I urge everyone to go out there and grab it." -Jon Stewart, The Daily Show

marebytes said...

Thanks John, I too, urge everyone to ''go out there and grab it'', as often as you can.